North Shore Consultation Center provides services to assess social-emotional, intellectual and educational functioning. We conduct psychodiagnostic testing, including assessments for learning disabilities, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorders and developmental disorders. We have developed testing protocols to determine eligibility for special educational services and accommodations for elementary and high school students, including IEP and 504 Plans. We qualify students for college tests, such as the ACT and SAT. We also qualify students for accommodations for the GRE, LSAT, MCAT and GMAT exams and prepare students for professional testing, such as state bar and licensure exams.
- Educational and Achievement Testing (IEP, 504 Plans)
- Learning Disability Evaluations
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Evaluations
- School Readiness Testing
- Gifted Assessment
- Psychodiagnostic Evaluations
- Accommodation Eligibility (ACT, SAT, LSAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, GMAT)
- Forensic Assessment
To discuss assessment options, please call (847) 498-4744.